|Catch the Spirit initiative was established in 2004 for the purpose of:
- keeping the community informed about the health system
- engaging the public in our future work, and
- identifying friends and donors for the health system
Two distinct programs were developed to help reach these goals – Catch the Spirit information series and Continuing the Legacy benefit luncheon. Since initiated, we have welcomed over 3,000 community and 1,000 health workers to the combined programs and raised over $1.5 million dollars for the health system.
- Catch the Spirit – networking and friend raising - informational series for community leaders, businesses, vendors, patients and their families, volunteers, SPHS employees, etc. The brief program (which is not a fundraiser) discusses current services, advancements, what distinguishes us from other providers and future plans of the health system. Please click here for our latest event dates.
- Continuing the Legacy benefit lunch – annual fundraiser that educates and inspires guests about SPHS mission, services and advancements, introduces the multi-year giving society, Providence Circle, and invites guests to give financial or other support.
Committee members are invited to attend and identify guests to join us at both programs. To RSVP for Catch the Spirit series, please call Kathryn Madore, at 413-748-9925 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with the date you plan to attend and your guest names.