Mercy's Hearing Center helps patients from birth through adulthood hear and communicate better.
The Mercy Hearing Center is staffed with caring professionals who provide diagnostic, treatment, rehabilitation and counseling services for people with hearing problems. Our licensed, certified audiologists hold advanced degrees in hearing assessment and rehabilitation of hearing loss.
Since we perform full diagnostic evaluations, we can alert your primary care physician of any potential medical concerns. We also provide your physician with a detailed report of test results and recommendations. We are happy to be part of your doctors total health care team.
Mercy Hearing Center Services
- Hearing screening/identification
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Rehabilitative and support services
- Digital/programmable hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, repairs and service
- Assistive listening device information and sales
- Counseling and information for families
- Community education
- Industrial testing/consultation
- High-risk diagnostic center for infants and toddlers
- Computerized measurement of brain wave activity to sound (BAER)
- Central auditory processing evaluations
Expect Great Service
The Mercy Hearing Center is easily accessible to individuals seeking hearing aid fitting, service and repairs. Convenient appointments are available by calling Mercy's Hearing Center.
Pediatric testing is a specialty. We test many young patients who cannot be tested accurately elsewhere. Our support group for parents and families of hearing-impaired children fills a unique need in Western Massachusetts.
For more information, please call 413-748-6840.