"Physical therapy can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward with your life." (from the American Physical Therapy Association)
Our Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants offer years of experience combined with current practices to help you meet your personal needs. Your Assessment and Therapy sessions are scheduled one on one with our licensed physical therapy staff.
The Weldon Outpatient Physical Therapy team provides assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for a wide range of mobility impairments.
Two locations are available for Outpatient Physical Therapy services: Weldon Rehabilitation Hospital on the Mercy Medical Center Campus and Mercy Wellness Center at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness, East Longmeadow (call 413-525-7813).
- Stroke Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neurological/Neuromuscular Conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Amputation/Prosthetic Training - Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)
- Multiple Trauma
- Parkinsons Disease - Hip Fractures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Degenerative Neurological Disorders
- Total Joint Replacement
- Work Related Injury - Back Pain (Acute and Chronic)
- Acute/Chronic Pain
- Cardio-Pulmonary Disorders
- Post-operative Orthopedic, Neurosurgical, or General Surgery Recovery
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis - Sprains/Strains and Sports Injuries