Sister Caritas Cancer Center
The Sister Caritas Cancer Center provides the latest in cancer treatment and valuable resources to our patients.
At the Sister Caritas Cancer Center, our experienced, compassionate providers and nurses understand the intense emotional stress that accompanies a diagnosis of cancer. We strongly believe in the importance of treating our patients with the highest degree of personal attention. Our providers employ state-of-the-art treatments to offer our cancer patients the highest chance of a cure or lasting remission with the goal of preserving the best quality of life.
Social Services and Spiritual Care
We value all aspects of social and spiritual care. Our staff demonstrates a dedication to human dignity, an appreciation for personal differences, and a deep respect for the uniqueness of each individual's physical, emotional, and spiritual journey.
We assist patients and families by:
- Helping patients adjust to a cancer diagnosis.
- Coordinating social services for patients and families during and after treatment.
- Contacting a patient’s priest, minister, rabbi or other spiritual advisor.
- Coordinating a chaplain visit for patients and/or families.
- Providing rehabilitation services to enable patients to return to their daily routines and to a good quality of life.